I have created a library that contain some of the articles I have written in jefmenguin.com. I republished it here.
In this website, you’ll find hundreds of ideas that can help you build leaders — and build your own leadership skills. Find below some of these ideas. I really hope you’ll share them to others.
- A Simple Way to Build Loyal Employees
- An Invitation for Teachers to Teach for Change
- Can You Motivate People?
- Career, Course, and Special Work
- Easy Ways to Make a Remarkable Impact
- Focus on Results and Value
- Focus on What’s Right
- Here’s How to Uncover Your Passion
- How Leaders Create Value
- How Leaders Handle Fear
- How Leaders Make Change Happen
- How Teachers Can Solve the Wicked Achievement Gap
- How to Make Your People Fanatical About Service
- Just do it.
- Leaders Must Learn How to Speak with Confidence
- Leadership and Parenting
- Learn from Leadership Speakers
- Service Hall of Shame
- Start Something Today
- Steam Up
- Teach Transformational Teachers
- Teachers Must Teach How to Dream Big Dreams
- The Most Beautiful Sound for Employees
- This Speaker Isn’t the Star of the Show
- Ways to Learn from Successful Leaders
- What Bosses Can Do to Inspire People
- What did you win?
- What Leaders Do to Build People’s Commitment
- Why Leaders Must Engage in Courageous Conversations
- Why Leaders Must See the Big Picture
- Why Transformational Leaders Make Excellence Sexy
- Accomplish Something Today!
- Be cheerful and fill your life with power.
- Be the only one.
- Bold Steps to Personal Leadership
- Choose your attitude.
- Do not limit yourself.
- First-rate Version
- Help people succeed.
- Lead Yourself First
- Not too old to learn.
- Pay it forward.
- Power of Now
- Power to Give
- Stand Out!
- Stop making excuses!
- Why should I care?
- Write your book before your written off.
- Youer than You
Salesmanship Out of the Box
Are you a salesperson or a sales manager? You’ll find the post below as excellent resource to help you sell more.
- A Champion Salesperson Make His Own Luck
- Champion Salesmen Spread Enthusiasm
- Champion Salespeople Pay the Price
- Champion Salespersons Keep Their Promises
- First Follower Principle in Selling
- Keep Pocket Stories that Sell
- Rehearse Before You Sell
- Salepeople Are Storytellers
- Salesperson’s Confidence
- Salesperson’s Gentle Push
- Salesperson’s Initiative
- Why a Salesperson Must Keep Himself Sold
- Why Champion Salespersons Are Go-Givers
Do you aspire to become a motivational speaker? I have written some ideas that may help you get started. Start with the posts below.
- Comedian motivational speaker?
- Deliver Commencement Speeches Under 17 Minutes —
A Powerful Message Does Not Need a Minute Longer
- Do you need to customize all your speeches?
- Heart of A Commencement Speech
- Here’s why getting an inspirational speaker is sometimes better than hiring a motivational speaker…
- How Motivational Speakers Can Find Speaking Opportunities
- How Motivational Speakers Can Practice Humility in Speaking
- How Public Speaking Can Make an Impact
- How to Become an Empathetic Motivational Speaker
- How to Choose the Right Commencement Speaker
- How to Write Your Speaker Introduction
- Inspirational Speaking Is More Than Words
- Is motivational speaking a commodity?
- Managers overestimate motivation.
- Second Step to Professional Speaking
- To Honor People Is the First Job of Commencement Speakers
- What to do before I speak?
- Why must motivational speakers be interested with people?